Part # ETI0021-6001
Currently in use by the US Customs & Border Protection Department
ETI's portable solar power solution:
- Configurable for various output requirements, from 15-750 Watts
- Up to 14 solar panel inputs
- Built-in Charge Controller for regulated output power (12 or 24 VDC models) to run electronic equipment or charge external batteries
- Can charge Lead Acid, Li-Ion, NiCad, NiMH & other types of rechargeable batteries.
- Available with global charge & power adapters and cables
- Can withstand harsh environments in its rugged water proof case
- Includes external daisy-chainable battery modules rated for twelve hours of run time.
- Provides power generation & storage capability.
- Increased continuity of operation for variations in sunlight and/or night conditions.
- Built into our tactical carry-on luggage cases w/ wheels & popup handles
- Utilize charge controller case for storing solar panels and input cables. Extra cases available for additional storage.