Solar Briefcase™ I
ETI's mini portable solar power solution: our small, light-weight system.
- 120 Watts Output Power from two Tactical Solar Panels which store in the case.
- Built-in Charge Controller to charge external batteries or provide 12 or 24 VDC output directly to electronic equipment
- Can charge Lead Acid, Li-Ion, NiCad, NiMH & other types of rechargeable batteries.
- Available with global charge & power adapters and cables
- Can operate in harsh environments with the lid closed on its rugged water proof case
Copyright © 2000-2017 Energy Technologies, Inc. All Worldwide Rights Reserved.
Airborne Power®, Architectural Power® Diplomatic Power®, Eco Energy International® ECO H2®, Expeditionary Power®, Extreme UPS®, Hybrid Energy Technologies®, Industrial Power Source®, Military Power®, Mil Spec®, Mil Spec®Flashlights, Mil Spec® Lighting, Personal Solar®, Tactical Cables®, Tactical Cooling®, Tactical Computer Workstations®, Tactical Data Vault®, Tactical Field Office®, Tactical Fuel Cells®, Tactical Generator®, Tactical Inverter®, Tactical Micro Grid®, TacticalPower®, Tactical Power Plant®, Tactical Shelter Systems®, Tactical Solar®, Tactical Solar Shelter®, Tactical Trailer®, Tactical UPS®, Tactical Vehicle Power®, Tactical Water Plant® Tactical Wind Turbine® and Ultimate Survival Gear®,
are registered trademarks of Energy Technologies, Inc.