Solar Suitcase™ I
ETI's portable solar power solution:
- Up to 330 Watts Output Power from Tactical Solar Panels which store in the case.
- Built-in Charge Controller to charge external batteries or provide 12 or 24 VDC output directly to electronic equipment
- Can charge Lead Acid, Li-Ion, NiCad, NiMH & other types of rechargeable batteries.
- Available with global charge & power adapters and cables
- Can withstand harsh environments in its rugged water proof case
- Includes an internal battery module
- Provides power storage capability
- Increased continuity of operation for variations in sunlight and/or night conditions.
- Includes a DC to AC Inverter for true sinewave output
- Allows use of AC/DC power adapters
- DC/DC converter for multiple DC Outputs: 3.3, 5, 12, 18, 24 VDC available
- Eliminates the need for power adapters
- Built into our tactical carry-on luggage case w/ wheels & popup handle
Solar Bus Units