Tactical Solar® Tents
Power Pack - 1 Kilowatt
ETI Part # ETI0021-0054
Energy Technologies, Inc. (ETI)'s Tactical Solar Tents provide 1 Kilowatts of solar power to recharge a bank of batteries, and also provide shade from the sun to reduce solar heat load up to 80-90%. Also protects from rain. Fits over standard field shelters: MGPTS, TEMPER ISO Storage, or drapes over other structures or vehicles, or stretches out on the ground. These shelters incorporate
Solid State, Thin-Film, Solar Cells, providing an excellent choice for applications that require lightweight, flexible, durable, silent power.
Recharge a bank of batteries to provide power for lighting, ventilation, field communication radios, satellite phones, laptops, GPS units, etc.Product Integration:
Combined with ETI's line of Solar Charging Systems, it can provide 110 or 120 VAC for extended periods.1 Kilowatt Solar Field Shelter
The TacticalSolar® Tent Chargers can be used in several ways:Benefits
- It supports rapid deployment and remote locations with quick solar electric power generation.
- Silent Operation
- No Heat Signature
- Reduces risk and cost of logistical support
- Reduces reliance on extra batteries
- Integrates lightweight, rugged TacticalSolar® flexible solar panels directly with fabric.
- Field Shelter designed for easy & quick set-up.
- Features the same rugged PVC-coated tan fabric standard on other field shelters.
- Non-reflective solar panels with matte finish.
- Available in various fabrics and colors.
This product is expected to last as long as tents without the integrated solar technology.
|Electrical Characteristics *|
|Nominal System Voltage Rating||
12 V (24 V version avail.)
|Nominal Rated Power (Watts) at STC||
|Nominal Rated Current (amps)||
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Length, feet (meters)||
|Width, feet (meters)||
|Height feet (meters)||
10'9" - 14'6" (3.277-4.419)
|Length, in. (mm)||
|Width, in. (mm)||
|Thickness w Laminate & Adhesive, (in)||
* Operating voltage and current at AM 1.5. Power performance may vary +/- 10% due to temperature variation, spectral variation, and related effects.